This fruit bowl, designed in 1953, is made by Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur or KPM. The name KPM was bestowed by the King of Prussia, Frederick the Great, who shared the company's passion for porcelain, or "white gold'. Each piece is still hand-shaped in Berlin.
Manufactured by K.P.M in white porcelain.
Height: 17.5 cm
Depth: 19 cm
Width: 45.5 cm
Manufactured by K.P.M